ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this web site you agree to these terms and to the disclaimer and limitation of liability below. If you do not agree to these terms please leave the site immediately.
1. You have a non-exclusive licence to use the materials while they remain on our (Practical Law Company Limited) site and you may:
Search, view, copy and print out materials for your own use, and for the purposes of any matter or transaction on which you are advising.
Bookmark any page or link to it so long as the page is presented within our frameset.
2. This licence is a personal, non-transferrable licence and unless we agree otherwise in writing (email email@example.com) for permission) you must not:
Make print outs or copies available to anyone else.
Modify any materials
3. This licence applies to all materials on the web site other than full text materials available by subscription, which are governed by specific licences and which take precedence over this one.
4. We give you no warranty or assurance about the site. In particular: Information may be incorrect or out of date, and may not constitute a definitive or complete statement of the law or the legal market in any area. Materials are not intended to constitute advice in any specific situation. You should take legal advice in specific situations and conduct your own research into the suitability of firms before appointing them. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
5. USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER WE NOR ANY COMPANY WITHIN OUR GROUP AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND SUB-CONTRACTORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER OR HOWSOEVER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE (WHETHER UNDER THIS LICENCE OR OTHER CONTRACT OR IN CONSEQUENCE OF ANY MISREPRESENTATION, MISSTATEMENT OR TORTIOUS ACT OR OMISSION INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE)
6. This does not affect claims in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence.
7. These terms are governed by English law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.