Publication of a suite of financial services hot topics resources documents
The hot topics identified are categorised as:
- FSA's supervisory priorities for 2008/09.
- Proposed or potential regulatory change during 2008/09.
- FSA's use of enforcement in 2008/09 as a key component of its credible deterrence strategy.
Each hot topic is considered in a separate resources document, accessible on the PLC Financial Services homepage and from Practice note, Financial services hot topics: resources overview. The resources documents include:
- A timeline outlining regulatory developments which are underway or anticipated over the coming months.
- A table linking to key primary source material and related PLC Financial Services Legal updates.
PLC Financial Services subscribers will be able to use the new hot topics resources documents to brief themselves quickly and effectively on key financial services regulatory issues and initiatives, and to track the status of developments at a glance.