Drag along rights

Rights contained in a company's articles of association ( www.practicallaw.com/A35857) for a majority of the shareholders (usually more than 75% in nominal value) to accept an offer to buy their shares and to force the holders of the remaining 25% to accept such an offer. For an example of a drag along clause, see Standard clause, Drag along rights: articles of association: joint ventures ( www.practicallaw.com/6-380-4866) .

{ "siteName" : "PLC", "objType" : "PLC_Doc_C", "objID" : "1247244901562", "objName" : "Drag along rights", "userID" : "2", "objUrl" : "http://us.practicallaw.com/cs/Satellite/us/resource/9-107-6155?source=relatedcontent", "pageType" : "Resource", "academicUserID" : "", "contentAccessed" : "true", "analyticsPermCookie" : "2-3b01f5d1:15b02578659:-1803", "analyticsSessionCookie" : "2-3b01f5d1:15b02578659:-1802", "statisticSensorPath" : "http://analytics.practicallaw.com/sensor/statistic" }