We've updated our websites. To find Practical Law know-how, including guidance on UK and US law and multi-jurisdictional guides:
Which website is right for you?
You can access the same resources from both the global and UK websites. The only difference is the emphasis of the search and navigation.
Visit our UK website:
- If you regularly need to access UK law resources.
- If you would like to be able to move easily between UK practice areas and resource types, without having to return to the homepage.
You can still browse global resources including multi-jurisdictional guides from the UK website, via the Countries tab on the 'mega-menu' which appears on every page. You can also search global resources from the UK website using the US Search and Global Search buttons on any search results page.
Visit our global website:
- If you regularly work across borders.
- If you would prefer a country-first approach to our resources.
- If you would like to be able to move easily between UK and US practice areas, international resources and country-specific resources, without having to return to the homepage.
The global website replaces the Global Law Department and Cross-border pages on the old website.
If you’re unsure which website is right for you, why not try both. Once you’ve decided, simply bookmark the homepage. You can also set your homepage preference through My Practical Law:
- Visit General preferences in My Account.
- Select your default homepage as UK or Global in the dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
Switch between sites at any time using the icons in the top right hand corner of the website.
Our new US website is launching in Autumn 2013. Go to the US website
The team who create and continually maintain our resources are available to answer your questions every working day. If you can't find a resource or would like us to expand on something you have read in our resources, simply click Ask a question in the top navigation of every page.
You can also contact our customer services team with queries about your account or subscription.