Practical Law Resources
All Practical Law content is created with the front-line lawyer in mind. Our up-to-date, practical resources include Practice Notes, Standard Documents and Clauses, Checklists, Legal Updates, International Guides, as well as our What's Market, State Q&A and Brief Bank tools and more.
Brief descriptions of our resources are below. We encourage you to take a free trial to access them today.
Practice Notes are straightforward how-to guides and clear explanations of current law and practice, ranging from basic overviews to detailed analysis for specialists.
Access a few sample Practice Notes here:
Practical Law's up-to-date Standard Documents reflect current law and practice, provide practical drafting and negotiating guidance and can be downloaded and saved in Word for easy editing and customization.
Access a few sample Standard Documents here:
Practical Law’s up-to-date Standard Clauses reflect current law and practice, provide practical drafting and negotiating guidance and can be downloaded and saved in Word for easy editing and customization.
Access a few sample Standard Clauses here:
- General Contract Clauses: Electronic Signatures (Practical Law Commercial)
- Board Resolutions: Appointing HIPAA Privacy and Security Officer (Practical Law Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation)
- Loan Agreement: Events of Default (Practical Law Finance)
Practical Law's Checklists, timelines and flowcharts reflect current law and practice and help make sure you’ve covered all the bases.
Access a few sample Checklists here:
- Interaction between Indemnification and other Contractual Remedy Provisions Checklist (Practical Law Commercial)
- Drafting a Joint Venture Agreement Checklist (Practical Law Corporate/Capital Markets & Securities)
- Employees and Social Media: Company Best Practices Checklist (Practical Law Labor & Employment)
Practical Law The Journal is the print companion to our online service and is free for Practical Law subscribers There are two editions – Business & Transactions and Litigation. If you are not already a subscriber, sign up for a free trial to Practical Law's online service and receive four complimentary issues of Practical Law The Journal.
Access Practical Law the Journal.