If you are using Internet Explorer
- 1. In your browser, click Tools and Internet Options.
- 2. In Internet Options, select the Security tab.
- 3. In the Security tab, click Custom level...
- 4. When the dialog window opens, scroll down to the Scripting section. Under Active Scripting, select Enable.
- 5. A warning window will pop up asking if you are sure you want to change the settings. Select Yes.
- 6. In the Internet Options window, click OK.
- 7. Click Refresh in your browser to refresh the page.
If you are using Google Chrome
- 1. In your browser, click the Customize and Control Google Chrome icon in the right-hand corner and select Settings.
- 2. In Settings, click Show advanced settings...
- 3. Under Privacy, click Content settings...
- 5. Click OK to close.
- 6. Close the Settings tab and then refresh the page
If you are using Firefox
- 1. In your browser click Options, found in Tools or in the Firefox menu.
- 2. In Options, select the Content tab.
- 4. Click OK in the window to close it.
- 5. Refresh the page.