- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do charity trustees always have a duty to maximise rental return from an investment?
- Is a will clause still valid if it includes the first edition of the STEP Standard Provisions (with the deletion of paragraph 5) and disapplies section 11 of TLATA 1996?
- Can the trustees of a charitable trust use charity assets to meet a damages award made against them in their capacity as charity trustees?
- Can a director of a trust corporation witness a will without jeopardising the viability of the company's charging clause?
- Is a deputy personally liable under a contract entered into on behalf of P?
- Will clause construed as including transferable nil rate band (Court of Appeal)
- Agreement on application of UK/Netherlands double taxation treaty to common investment funds
- Community Amateur Sports Clubs: consultation on new qualifying conditions
- Private Client news round-up to 16 October 2014
- Council of the EU adopts OECD model for automatic exchange of tax information
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.