- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What can the PRs do if a beneficiary of the statutory trusts under an intestacy cannot be found?
- Are appointments out of an IPDI trust treated as PETs made by the life tenant?
- Section 19, TLATA 1996: Can the beneficiaries under a life interest will trust rely on section 19 if two of them have a contingent interest?
- Could you please direct me to any advice, briefings or resources on the tax position of lump sum death benefits available to be paid out of a self invested pension plan (SIPP) on the death of the SIPP holder?
- How can a charity trustee who has acted in breach of trust or duty be removed from office?
- Court of Protection restores validity of advance decisions by making declaration
- Approach to opening and reviewing Charity Commission inquiries clarified by Upper Tribunal
- Court of Protection gives guidance on urgent hearings on medical treatment
- HMRC updates individual protection 2014 guidance
- Private Client news round-up to 21 August 2014
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.