- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How does BPR apply to holding companies within a group?
- Can a self-storage company qualify for business property relief?
- If a trust deed stipulates a minimum number of trustees, whose duty is it to ensure that the minimum number of trustees is met?
- Can trustees treat an unsecured loan to a remainderman as an investment in the absence of an express power to lend?
- Appointment of deputies: can post appointment cost be paid from P's estate?
- Thirty Nine Essex Street Mental Capacity Law Newsletter: October 2014 issue
- DC pension flexibility: government announces changes to special lump-sum death benefits charge
- At a glance: September 2014
- FATCA: STEP issues guidance for Model 1 IGA countries
- Social investment by charities: Law Commission's final recommendations
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.