- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Does a bigamous marriage revoke an earlier will?
- Can a loan be deducted as a liability on death?
- Will attorneys under a registered EPA need a Court of Protection Order to use the property sale proceeds to purchase two investment properties from the wife of one of the attorneys?
- Can a firm charge for its costs in replying to a Larke v Nugus letter?
- Can the charity trustees of a charitable trust amend its charitable purposes (objects)?
- 51 countries sign multilateral agreement on exchange of tax information
- High Court considers principles to apply in application for VTA 1958 proceedings to be heard in private
- Charity registration applications: new trustee declaration form now compulsory
- Registered charities: new questions for 2015 annual return
- Private Client news round-up to 30 October 2014
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.