- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Where one of two executors and trustees has lost mental capacity, can her LPA attorneys act in her place?
- When replacing a trustee is it necessary for the new trustee to be a party to the deed of appointment and retirement of trustees?
- BPR: What is the position where an individual leases land to a company that he controls to be used in its business?
- How does an EPA attorney give notice to the Court of Protection of an application for a grant of representation for the use and benefit of the donor?
- Can a child exclude an estranged father from benefitting under the intestacy rules?
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.