- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What causes of action are available to persons affected by the invalid acts of an EPA attorney?
- Do you have a standard form memorandum or deed of appropriation appropriate for a charity?
- Charity land: what rules apply where a charity proposes to grant a short lease to another charity?
- Charities: can a gift to a charity be subject to a condition that the charity does not sell the property?
- Where a client is buying a property in her sole name but her partner is contributing to the mortgage, should the arrangement be recorded in a declaration of trust?
- Private Client news round-up to 18 September 2014
- Court of Protection applies balance sheet test to determine which family member should be deputy
- Executors entitled to claim relief for pre-death losses against pre-death income and gains
- Charity supporter scheme: purported donations consideration for benefits for VAT purposes (First-tier Tribunal)
- MOJ consults on guardianship of property and affairs of missing people
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.