- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can an illegitimate child of a deceased's sibling take the sibling's share under the intestacy rules?
- What is the purpose of the rules that enable a charity to dispose of land at less than market value (sections 117(3)(c)-(d), Charities Act 2011)?
- What does incapable of administering their property or managing their affairs mean in the definition of disabled person?
- Should the trustees of a nil rate band discretionary trust write off the interest payable on the debt owed by the surviving spouse?
- What are the tax consequences of making a gift of a remainder interest?
- At a glance: April 2016
- Gift Aid: HMRC publishes new guidance on digital and social giving
- Private Client news round-up to 28 April 2016
- Property held by cohabitees jointly as tenants in common where owned by company as bare trustee (High Court)
- Disclosure of trust information: counsel's opinion not legally privileged
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.