- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Can a beneficiary who is worried about another beneficiary seeing his address prevent a will becoming a public document?
- Where one co-owner of land has lost capacity and the son has applied to be her deputy, can he join in the sale contract on her behalf before the deputyship order is made?
- Are you able to provide me with some information of the duties and powers relating to legal guardianship?
- IHT Instalment option: Is there a deadline following sale of a property by which all tax due must be paid?
- Where a homemade will leaves residuary estate to "three surviving daughters" and one has predeceased leaving children of her own, do those children benefit from the deceased daughter's share?
- Date of 2016 Budget announced
- SDLT: additional rates on acquisitions of additional residential property
- At a glance: November 2015
- Execution of wills: evidence necessary to rebut due execution on sliding scale (High Court)
- Shares with insignificant preferential rights ineligible for EIS relief (First-tier Tribunal)
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.