- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Charities: Where there is no express power in the governing document to set up a trading company, is there an implied power by virtue of the Trustee Act 2000?
- How will my clients' move to Scotland effect their English law wills and will LPAs be effective there?
- Will business property relief be available in relation to stock held in a jewellery wholesale business?
- If the trustees are relieved from the responsibility of ensuring that the life tenant maintains a trust property can they be liable to the remaindermen if the property falls into disrepair?
- Will a gift in a will to "surviving child or children (if any)" fail if that child is adopted before the death of the testator?
- High Court rules on distribution of funds to Charity Giving website beneficiaries
- Social investment tax relief: HMRC guidance and compliance statement published
- First-tier Tribunal rules no CGT on non-QCB element of conversion of securities to QCBs
- HMRC invites settlement from contractors who used offshore loan schemes
- FTT distinguishes Mazurkiewicz to hold Ponzi-scheme interest taxable
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.