- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- What are the tax implications if grandchildren sell company shares gifted to them by their grandparents?
- If a will is varied to set up two discretionary trusts will they be related settlements for IHT?
- Will a promise to make a donation be enforceable in law?
- Must a charitable company in administration comply with sections 117-123 of the Charities Act 2011 when disposing of land?
- Will a deceased's English will deal with his Indian assets?
- HMRC's Special Civil Investigations manual archived and new Technical Teams Operational manual published
- Company law: government response to BIS transparency and trust discussion paper
- Third party information notices were valid despite the subjects of the notice having no right to object (High Court)
- Deutsche Bank and UBS restricted securities scheme appeals decided by Court of Appeal (detailed update)
- Test for testamentary capacity: not a test of memory and not extending to understanding collateral consequences (Court of Appeal)
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.