- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- How do you calculate the IHT on a legacy made subject to tax where there are failed PETs?
- Do you have any guidance on common intention constructive trusts?
- What rights does a tenant in common have where creditors have placed a charging order over the other bankrupt tenant's share of their property?
- What is the basis of valuation when calculating an exit charge in a relevant property trust?
- Is it possible for a testator to make a specific gift of shares to his child conditional on BPR being available?
- Application to dispense with service not subject to best interests test (Court of Protection)
- Gains made on mixed-use assets cannot be apportioned between business and non-business use for EIS relief purposes (Upper Tribunal)
- HMRC announces Second Incomes Campaign
- Gift Aid and digital giving: HM Treasury responds to consultation
- Court of Protection orders deputy to make loan to child's parents rather than outright gift
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.