- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Interest rates for private client practitioners
- Resources for charities
- Finding key resources in Practical Law Private Client
- Resources for those new to private client practice
About this practice area
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Do PRs of a deceased partner have an automatic right to run a partnership bank account with the surviving partner?
- Can the residence nil rate band be claimed where there is an intermediate right to occupy the property in favour of the testator's mother?
- Is an executed will valid if watermarked as a draft?
- Is there a GROB if A gives an undivided share in let property to a discretionary trust but keeps the income?
- Can a third party add funds to a discretionary trust set up by a deed of variation?
- Anti-lobbying clause to be included in government grants
- Exit charge on trust migration referred to ECJ
- Private Client news round-up to 11 February 2016
- Charity business rates relief: lack of other activity on premises irrelevant
- No implied retainer, but solicitors owed limited duty of care to third parties (High Court)
We will soon be launching the new Practical Law UK, bringing a more streamlined look and feel, an improved search capability and many new features. Stay tuned for more information.