- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Unregistered land: where the owner died intestate and his wife died before taking out a grant, can the PR who is also entitled to the property assent it to himself using Form AS1 and will this allow the property to be registered?
- How should we pursue a debt claim against a deceased individual?
- Intestacy: Where my client's step-mother has relinquished rights to the deceased's beneficial half share in a property, can my client (the deceased's daughter) transfer the share into her own name?
- LPA: Must an attorney (who is also a co-owner) apply to the Court of Protection before selling the property to their only child at full market value?
- Can an LPA serve as a trustee power of attorney?
- Private Client news round-up to 24 July 2014
- Law Commission to start work on reform of the law of wills in early 2015
- More rigorous test applies when validating administration expenses in potentially insolvent estate
- OECD releases full version of global standard for automatic exchange of tax information
- Consultation on employee shareholding vehicle (safe harbour trust) published
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.