- Practice Notes
- Standard documents and drafting notes
- Standard clauses and drafting notes
- Tax data for individuals and trustees
- Resources for charities
Ask questions, browse answers and share your knowledge. Read our scope and rules.
- Charitable company limited by guarantee: can members propose resolutions to be passed at the annual general meeting?
- Can a will be valid if it was witnessed by two people but only one of them signed as a witness?
- Is it necessary for a change of name deed to be registered with the Supreme Court?
- Should a care home resident tell the local authority about her inheritance?
- Appointment from NRB Discretionary Trust before grant: Can you provide some further guidance?
- Upper Tribunal overturns taxpayer victory in loan relationship avoidance scheme
- Charity tribunal strikes out "fanciful" Dove Trust appeals
- Acting as a litigation friend in the Court of Protection
- Private Client news round-up to 20 November 2014
- G20 endorses principles on beneficial ownership transparency
Let our trainers guide you through key features and functionality on our website to help you get the most from your subscription. Free for subscribers.
Try out our newly enhanced automated drafting tool FastDraft. Improvements include a more intuitive look and feel, easier searching and even faster drafting.