Nature of practice and clients
Morais Leitão, Galvão Teles, Soares da Silva & Associados (MLGTS) is an Independent and internationally recognised as a leading law firm in Portugal. Our reputation is based on the excellence of legal services, professionalism and innovative solutions and includes more than 180 lawyers specialised and well-trained to provide clients quality services tailored to meet their needs.
Our head office is located in Lisbon and additional offices are in Porto and in Madeira Island (Funchal).
Our main practice areas are:
- Banking and finance.
- Capital markets.
- Corporate and commercial.
- European law and competition.
- Intellectual property.
- Labour and social security.
- Life sciences.
- Litigation and arbitration.
- Public law and public procurement.
- Real estate.
- Urban planning and environment.
Our industries include:
- Banking and financial services.
- Defence and internal security.
- Electronic communications.
- Food and beverages.
- Health and pharmaceuticals.
- Information technologies.
- Insurance and pension funds.
- Media and advertising.
- Public sector.
- Real estate and construction.
- Tourism and leisure.
- Trade and distribution.
To address the growing needs of our clients throughout the world, particularly in Portuguese speaking countries, Morais Leitão, Galvão Teles, Soares da Silva has established solid associations and alliances with leading offices and law firms in Angola, Mozambique and Macau (China).
- Morais Leitão, Galvão Teles, Soares da Silva & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados, R.L.Rua Castilho, 165, 1070-050 Lisbon – PortugalT +351 213 817 400F +351 213 817 499Contact: email@example.com
- Avenida da Boavista, 3265 – 5.2, Edifício Oceanvs, 4100-137 Porto – PortugalT+351 226 166 950F+351 226 163 810
- Funchal, Madeira officeAv. Arriaga, n.º 73, 1.º, Sala 113, Edifício Marina Club, 9000-060 Funchal – PortugalT+351 291 200 040F+351 291 200 049More offices
- Angola Legal Circle AdvogadosAv. Marechal Brós Tito, n.º 35/37, 11.º, fracção C, Edifício EscomLuanda – AngolaT+244 222 441 935F+244 222 449 620
- Tax litigation in Portugal: overview
- Gaming in Portugal: overview
- Distribution and marketing of drugs in Portugal: overview
- Tax on corporate transactions in Portugal: overview
- Medicinal product regulation and product liability in Portugal: overview
- Pharmaceutical IP and competition law in Portugal: overview
- Doing business in Portugal