Nature of practice and clients
Ashurst is a leading international law firm advising corporates, financial institutions and governments, with core businesses in corporate, finance, energy, resources and infrastructure. We also have complementary, integrated practices in the areas of competition and EU law, restructuring and insolvency, funds, financial services regulatory, dispute resolution, employment and real estate.
We have 25 offices in 14 countries (Australia, Belgium, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, UAE, UK, USA) as well as associated offices in Jakarta and Jeddah, and a best-friend referral relationship with ILP in India. With over 400 partners and 1,700 lawyers in total, we offer the international insight of a global network combined with local market knowledge.
We advise clients from a range of sectors, with particular expertise including banking and financial institutions, energy and resources, healthcare and life sciences, hotels and leisure, infrastructure, insurance, investment management, private equity, technology and telecommunications, and transport.
We provide consistently high quality, commercially relevant legal advice worldwide, and build teams that are specific to our clients' needs, combining specialist legal skills, industry experience and regional know-how. We have a track record of successfully managing large and complex multi-jurisdictional transactions and projects. Our focus is on getting to the heart of our clients' legal needs and delivering practical, commercial solutions.
- Employees: Spain: International Joint Ventures
- Tax: Spain: International Joint ventures
- Deadlock and Termination: Spain: International Joint Ventures
- Competition: Spain: International Joint Ventures
- Advertising country questions: Australia
- Sponsorship country questions: Australia
- Debt capital markets in Australia: regulatory overview
- Control and Minority Protection: Spain: International Joint Ventures
- Shareholders' Agreement and Bye-laws: Spain: International Joint Ventures
- Private equity in Hong Kong: market and regulatory overview