Nature of practice and clients
BONN & SCHMITT is a leading Luxembourg law firm with an extensive international practice. The firm's attorneys are experienced practitioners in the Luxembourg legal environment and represent a broad spectrum of expertise that allows them to deliver unrivalled legal solutions in one of Europe's leading financial centres.
Their global client base stretches through Europe, to Russia, the US, South America, South Africa and Asia.
The firm provides broad ranging legal services in the following core areas:
- Corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, insolvency and restructuring.
- Tax including corporate and international tax advisory, indirect taxes and VAT and tax litigation.
- Banking, finance and regulation including capital markets, securities and insurance law.
- Investment management covering both asset management and investment funds.
- Litigation and dispute resolution covering employment, IP, telecommunications and commercial litigation.