Nature of practice and clients
Dentons is a global firm driven to provide you with the competitive edge in an increasingly complex and interconnected marketplace. Clients benefit from approximately 2,600 lawyers and professionals in more than 75 locations spanning 50-plus countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Russia and CIS, the UK and the US who are committed to challenging the status quo to offer creative business and legal solutions.
With exceptional global practices in energy, banking and finance, real estate and insurance, Dentons provides access to top tier legal talents with experience in 24 sectors and 36 practices, including arbitration; corporate; employment and labour; environment and natural resources; healthcare; intellectual property and technology; life sciences; litigation and dispute resolution; mergers and acquisitions; project development; restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy; and transportation.
On the ground in the Middle East for 50 years, having launched our presence in the region in 1964, Dentons is one of the longest established of the international law firms in the region. We are also one of the largest international law firms in the Middle East with a network spanning Abu Dhabi, Amman, Beirut, Cairo, Doha, Dubai, Muscat and Riyadh. With more than 110 lawyers and professionals, many of them bilingual in Arabic and English and possessing a comprehensive understanding of local laws, customs and practices, we know how to get things done.
- DentonsPO Box 3552Ruwi PC 112MuscatSultanate of OmanT+968 2457 3000F+968 2457 3097
- DentonsSuite 1204, Al Ghaith Tower2Hamdan StreetPO Box 47656Abu DhabiUnited Arab EmiratesT+971 2 626 6180F+971 2 626 6175
- DentonsLevel 18, Boulevard PlazaBurj Khalifa DistrictPO Box 1756DubaiUnited Arab EmiratesT+971 4 4020 800F+971 4 325 3350
- Safwan Moubaydeen Law Firm in association with DentonsEmmar Towers, Building B, 12th FloorZahran StreetPO Box 926442Amman, 11190JordanT+962 6 577 7400F+962 6 577 7401
- DentonsFloor 15, Al Fardan Office Tower61 Al Funduq StreetWest Bay, PO Box 64057DohaQatarT+974 44 598 960F+974 44 598 961
- Doing business in Papua New Guinea: overview
- Gaming in the United States (Massachusetts): overview
- Data protection in Colombia: overview
- Cartel leniency in Colombia: overview
- Oil and gas regulation in Oman: overview
- Lending and taking security in the UK (England and Wales): overview
- Enforcement of arbitral awards in Canada: overview
- Medicinal product regulation and product liability in the Russian Federation: overview
- Enforcement of judgments in Canada: overview
- Pharmaceutical IP and competition law in the Russian Federation: overview