Nature of practice and clients
DLA Piper is a global law firm with 4,200 lawyers located in more than 30 countries throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East, positioning it to help companies with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
DLA Piper was created in 2005 through the merger of DLA, Piper Rudnick and Gray Cary, followed by aggressive growth in the CIS, Germany, Spain, Asia, the Middle East and the US, amongst others. The strategy was simple – to create a truly global firm capable of taking care of the most important legal needs of clients wherever they do business, whether the engagement involves seamless coordination across multiple jurisdictions or a discrete project in a single location.
Globally, DLA Piper represents more than 140 of the top 250 Fortune 500 companies and nearly half of the FTSE 350 or their subsidiaries. DLA Piper is a leading, full-service business law firm, specialising in corporate (including M&A and capital markets), employment, finance & projects, intellectual property & technology, litigation & regulatory, real estate, restructuring and tax. The firm has particular expertise in the banking & finance, energy & water, hospitality and leisure, insurance, life sciences, mining and technology sectors.
DLA Piper3 Noble StreetLondon EC2V 7EEUnited KingdomT+44 8700 111 111F+44 20 7796 6666
DLA Piper China
20th Floor, South TowerBeijing Kerry CenterNo. 1 Guanghua RoadChaoyang DistrictBeijing 100020ChinaT+86 10 8520 0600F+86 10 8520 0700
DLA Piper China
36/F Shanghai World Financial Center100 Century Avenue9PudongShanghai 200120ChinaT+86 21 3852 2111F+86 21 3852 2000
- Private mergers and acquisitions in Finland: market analysis overview
- Trade mark assignment agreement (pro-assignor): China
- Agreement for the purchase of IT services (pro-customer): China
- Software licence agreement (pro-supplier): China
- Trade mark assignment agreement (pro-assignee): China
- Software VAR agreement: China
- Trade marks co-existence agreement: China
- Conditions for the purchase of IT equipment (pro-customer): China
- Software licence agreement (pro-customer): China
- Trade mark licence agreement: China