Nature of practice and clients
Domański Zakrzewski Palinka (DZP) is the largest full-service Polish law firm. The legal team is composed of over 130 experts and provides advice to clients in all sectors, offering them a full-range of legal and tax advice on all aspects of the law and in all specialisations. The team provides its services within nine practices and 35 specialisations.
The main practices are:
- Capital markets and financial institutions.
- Corporate and M&A.
- Dispute resolution.
- Infrastructure and energy.
- IP and TMT.
- Real estate.
- Life sciences.
The firm's major clients are:
- Financial companies and institutions (Getin Noble Bank, Aviva, Goldman Sachs, Santander).
- Manufacturing companies (Agros Nova, SABMiller, Philip Morris), retail (H&M, OBI, Lidl, Media Markt).
- Technology and media companies (Facebook, ITI/Scripps Networks, Visa Int, Bauer Publishing House).
- Pharmaceutical companies (MSD, Teva, GlaxoSmith-Kline, UCB).
- Power sector companies (Shanghai Electric, PGNiG, PGE, EDF).
- Real estate and construction companies (Skanska, Sando, OHL, Mota Engil).
- Transport companies (Deutsche Bahn Int., Polish Airlines LOT, Polish Railways PKP).
DZP has built up an extensive network of relationships with foreign law offices. Therefore, the firm can offer advisory services to foreign firms seeking advice on Polish law. DZP acts in many international professional organisations such as the International Bar Association (IBA) and International Law Association (ILA). DZP lawyers have handled many complex international projects for both Polish and foreign firms. The firm has advised on and negotiated numerous international foreign direct investments and acquisitions in Central and Eastern Europe.
Domański Zakrzewski Palinka sp.k.HeadquartersRondo ONZ 1, 00-124 WarszawaPolandT+48 22 557 76 00F+48 22 557 76 01
ul. Paderewskiego 8, 61-770 PoznańPolandT+48 61 642 49 00F+48 61 642 49 50
ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 WrocławPolandT+48 71 712 47 00F+48 71 712 47 50