Nature of practice and clients
Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr. e Quiroga Advogados is a market leader for legal services in Brazil. The Firm has more than 30 practice areas covering a wide range of legal services. Our legal experts work together as one team to resolve the demands of their clients.
We are an organization recognized for our innovative legal solutions to the most complex cases and our steadfast commitment to remain the firm of choice for our clients.
Such clients include large domestic and foreign corporations, major financial institutions, investors, multilateral agencies, investment funds, pension funds, insurers and reinsurers, public-sector and private companies in various industry sectors, nonprofit organizations and government entities.
The Firm is located in São Paulo and has additional offices in Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, and New York.
- Gaming in Brazil: overview
- Construction and projects in Brazil: overview
- Charitable organisations in Brazil: overview
- Tax litigation in Brazil: overview
- Latest changes in the Brazilian power sector
- Lending and taking security in Brazil: overview
- Investment funds in Brazil: regulatory overview
- The impact of FATCA in Brazil
- The mining industry in Brazil: trends and developments
- Environmental law and practice in Brazil: overview