Nature of practice and clients
With more than 1,000 lawyers in 16 offices, Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) is a preeminent global law firm dedicated to delivering business-oriented results to clients across the United States, Asia and Europe. Dynamic technology and life science companies, large financial institutions, leading consumer product companies and other market leaders come to MoFo for knowledge, innovation and business aptitude. MoFo handles some of the world’s largest cross-border transactions and resolves major disputes across multiple jurisdictions. The firm has a long-standing commitment to pro bono work and social justice.
The firm’s main areas of practice include: Antitrust & Competition, Business Restructuring & Insolvency, Capital Markets, Environment & Energy, Financial Services, Finance, Intellectual Property, International Arbitration, Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Privacy & Data Security, Project Finance & Development, Real Estate, and Tax.
- Commercial real estate in Japan: overview
- Litigation and enforcement in Japan: overview
- Contingent capital securities: an overview
- Equity capital markets in United States: regulatory overview
- Debt capital markets in the United States: regulatory overview
- Financial crime in Japan: overview
- An analysis of covered bonds and the US market
- A tipping point in US capital markets: the impact of the JOBS Act on foreign issuers
- Transferring employees on an outsourcing in China: overview
- Outsourcing: China overview