Nature of practice and clients
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global legal practice. We provide the world’s pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have more than 3,800 lawyers based in over 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognised for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa (incorporated as Deneys Reitz Inc) and Fulbright & Jaworski LLP, each of which is a separate legal entity, are members (‘the Norton Rose Fulbright members’) of Norton Rose Fulbright Verein, a Swiss Verein. Norton Rose Fulbright Verein helps coordinate the activities of the Norton Rose Fulbright members but does not itself provide legal services to clients.
- Norton Rose Fulbright LLP3 More London RiversideLondonSE1 2AQUnited KingdomT+44 20 7283 6000F+44 20 7283 6500
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP19/F China World TowerNo.1 Jianguomenwai AveBeijing 100004ChinaT+86 10 6535 3100F+86 10 8535 1089
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP27F, Plaza 66 II1266 Nanjing Road WestJing An DistrictShanghai 200040ChinaT+86 21 6137 7000F+86 21 6137 7088
Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong38/F Jardine House1 Connaught PlaceCentral, Hong KongT+852 3405 2300F+852 2523 6399
- Offshore holding companies
- Questions to identify red flags for bribery or corruption violations: China
- Payment options (inbound M&A): China
- Supply contract country questions: South Africa
- Bribery and corruption offences, enforcement and penalties: China
- State secrets, trade secrets and confidentiality: China
- BAC arbitration: a step-by-step guide
- Private mergers and acquisitions in South Africa: overview
- Insurance and reinsurance in Germany: overview
- Direct marketing country questions: South Africa