Nature of practice and clients
Established in 1989, Yoon & Yang LLC is one of the premier Korean law firms. The firm provides comprehensive legal solutions to clients around the world in all areas of legal practice from its offices in Seoul, Korea; Tokyo, Japan; and Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
At present the firm has over 310 professionals working in multidisciplinary groups to provide expert legal advice and representation. The firm’s veteran attorneys include former Justices of the Supreme Court, Attorney General and numerous key judges and prosecutors who have been shaping the course of the Korean judicial history. Mentored by its illustrious veteran attorneys, the firm’s next generation of attorneys leads the way to find innovative solutions to complex legal problems and to provide complete one-stop legal services to meet the needs of the firm’s diverse client base.
The firm’s clients include the world’s leading national and multinational corporations, financial institutions and investors, as well as governments and their agencies, and the firm has been successfully representing and supporting its clients with extensive experience, in-depth legal expertise, business acumen and close collaboration of its professionals.
Key areas of practice: Corporate & Commercial; International Transaction; M&A; Finance and Securities; Foreign Investment; Litigation and Arbitration; Antitrust & Competition; Tax; Intellectual Property; IT and Telecommunications; Labour & Employment; Real Estate; Insolvency & Bankruptcy; Government Regulations; White-collar Crimes; Customs & International Trade; National Defence; Legislative Consulting & Government Relations
Yoon & Yang LLC18th, 19th, 22nd, 23rd, 34th FloorsASEM Tower 159 Samsung-dongGangnam-guSeoul 135-798KoreaT+82-2-6003-7000F+82-2-6003-7800
9F 904Toranomonhousou Bldg1-20-3 Nishi-ShinbashiMinato-kuMinato-kuTokyo 105-0003Japan
14th Fl., International Business Center107-B, St. Amir TimurTashkentUzbekistan
- Corporate governance and directors' duties in Australia: overview
- Private mergers and acquisitions in South Korea: overview
- Equity capital markets in South Korea: regulatory overview
- Lending and taking security in South Korea: overview
- Debt capital markets in South Korea: regulatory overview
- Imported food safety management in South Korea
- Structured finance and securitisation in South Korea: overview
- Enforcement of arbitral awards in South Korea: overview
- Enforcement of judgments in South Korea: overview
- Merger control in South Korea: overview