Nature of practice and clients
ZANGER is one of the first law firms in Kazakhstan, established in 1992, offering professional consulting services in various areas of law for more than twenty years.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Litigation and arbitration.
- Corporate structuring and registration.
- Taxation, customs and transfer pricing.
- Property acquisition and registration.
- Insolvency and restructuring.
- Licensing and permits.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Advising on civil, investment, subsoil use, competition, IP, labour, environmental law issues.
The quality of our services is proven by the fact that we have been chosen to be the legal consultants of clients from the US, UK, Finland, Switzerland, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Poland, Latvia, Belarus, Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Japan, South Korea, China, Kyrgyzstan and elsewhere.
Our firm has an international network of law firms (US, Germany, UK, Russia, China and other countries) to assist us meet our client's requirements.
ZANGER attorneys speak Kazakh, Russian and English. Most of them received foreign education and completed professional training abroad, including the US, UK, Germany, Russia and other countries.
We are keen to assist our clients to control their disbursements, and always try to add maximum value to our advice. Our pricing policy allows our clients to obtain high quality services at a reasonable price.